1. Download NovuSafe by clicking here. Make sure to pick a location where you can find the setup file after it downloads. Run the file (named NovuSafe-setup.exe) once the download completes.
2. Choose Yes if the User Account Control dialog appears
3. At the end of the install, just click Finish and NovuSafe will automatically start and guide you through the rest.
Q: How do I uninstall NovuSafe?
1. Go to the uninstall or change a program page in your computer’s control panel.
2. Choose NovuSafe, and press the uninstall button.
3. To complete the uninstallation, press Uninstall in the NovuSafe uninstaller.
Q: What are the system requirement for running NovuSafe?
NovuSafe is designed to be light-weight and take up very minimal system resources. The software will run on most modern Windows Operating Systems, both 32bit and 64bit including Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 as well as Windows 10.
Q: What does NovuSafe repair for Free?
Registry and Junk file service - This free version uses the exact same engine as the paid version and will detect and identify all types of threats including malware, spyware, adware, and PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). Any issues with Junk or Registry files will be corrected and optimized Free of charge.
Pro Version - Complete Protection includes Malware Removal features to remove all threats, so they don't harm the computer. NovuSafe will actively protect and alert you to any potential dangers.
Our company’s management is ready to answer your queries on a 24/7 basis!